RUNAWAY DJ SERVICES - Mobile DJ & Uplighting Services - Wine Country
My Blog

This Make's It All Worth While!!!!! (click to see more)

People sometimes ask me:

"Jon why do you do this? You've had a successful corporate career Why DJ?"

Well read this review from our latest bride and you'll see why. This may sound corny, but  when I got married, we had no money and there was no "family" money available for a formal wedding. So we went down to the Sonoma County Courthouse and were married by the Justice of the Peace. Afterwards, I went back to work and Maryann went to lunch with a family friend. We never had the opportunity to have "Our Special Day"  That was a long time ago.  As a result not having a "traditional" wedding of my own, now, I kind of live (vicariously) through the weddings of my clients and take what I do very personal. That being said, to get a review like this one makes it all worth while!

Thanks Britta and Brendan for sharing!

Britta Uniacke on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 11:20 PM
Runaway DJ Services was absolutely outstanding on our Wedding Day at Sova Gardens! They arrived early to make sure the setup went smoothly and spent the rest of the day making sure the music was perfect, helped with any issues that came up, reset tables, helped the clumsy dancers and even went above and beyond by cleaning up afterward (picking up trash and sweeping so we could leave the venue on-time and avoid a penalty fee!). They created a lovely atmosphere for our guests and you can tell they truly enjoyed being involved the wedding. They work extremely well together as a team to make sure you have every opportunity to relax and enjoy your special day. Jon and Bret are incredibly professional and easy to work with. We highly Highly HIGHLY recommend Runaway DJ Services- They will go the extra mile to make sure your big day is everything you hoped it could be! -Brendan & Britta Uniacke-

7 Comments to This Make's It All Worth While!!!!! (click to see more):

Comments RSS
3132 on Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:44 PM
23132
Reply to comment

australian writings on Saturday, July 01, 2017 2:50 AM
I am getting with this jnmentertainment blog about this makes it all worth while successful corporate. Thanks for making about money available formal wedding the looking gap family friend,thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

net worth on Monday, January 21, 2019 11:03 PM
Reply to comment

v on Sunday, May 12, 2019 5:29 AM
v
Reply to comment

best college writing service on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:10 AM
Okay, I will click that link to find more info. Thanks for sharing it.
Reply to comment

custom essays on Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:42 AM
It's like watching a video on YouTube, some ads are played without any consent of the viewers. If we take time to watch that ads or commercial we can help the administration of that company, that makes it all worth so we gonna click to see more. I am sad that I click the button of skip ads because I am focusing on what I am watching and I don't want to be interrupted. I have the experience of snubbing the promotion of the people that are in the front of the markets and in different places, I take the flyers that they gave but I don't resist to be entertained by them. I am glad that I read your blog and I encourage not to ignore the ads that been posted while watching videos, we can help the company to continue earning money with the use of promoting it with commercials. Leave a message or the comments below the video that makes you satisfied.
Reply to comment

picbear on Tuesday, December 03, 2019 12:39 AM
I found this blog. Much appreciation to you for offering to us everything considered, find some new data from your post. to a cerebrum boggling degree satisfying and I to an amazing degree like your article a commitment of Thankfulness is everything
Reply to comment