RUNAWAY DJ SERVICES - Mobile DJ & Uplighting Services - Wine Country
My Blog

Sova Garden Wedding A Huge Success! (click "More" for pics)

Our highlighted wedding for this past weekend is the Uniacke Wedding! This fun loving group of family and friends was the perfect foundation for a great day. Sova Gardens provided a beautiful backdrop for an amazing ceremony, dinner and dancing. Runaway DJ and Event Planning took care of the rest. Our team; Bret (planning/coordinating), Matt and myself (DJ, Lighting and Sound), took on the wind and cold and delivered an unforgettable event! The bride, groom, parents and a ton of their friends and family stopped by to let us know they thoroughly enjoyed themselves and will be providing recommendations and referals worthy of our effort.

We love making our clients happy! This is why we do this. Check out the pics from the event and leave us a comment or two.

As always, if you know anyone who's planning an event.....please give us a call!

Thanks for checking us out!

Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : The owner of Sova Gardens complimented us on how clean and efficient our set up was! Nice!Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : Matt setting up the ceremony sound systemSova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and EventsSova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : Final touches!Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : The property was on point!
Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and EventsSova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : The clouds provided a beautiful backdrop for the dinners.Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : Ahh. finished with the unloading!Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : The flowers made my Hemi Trucki seem tamed!Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events
Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and EventsSova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : Matt making last minute adjustments to my dj booth.Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : You won't see a ton of wires and things hanging from our equipment. We like it tight and clean!Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : Here come the guest. Let's get this thing going.
Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and EventsSova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : Here's come the wind, but we were ready!Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events
Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : Michael Buble for the dinner set!Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and EventsSova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : Cocktail anyone?
Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : The first dance!Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : Pull the rip cord, time to get this party started!!!!Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events
Sova Gardens Wedding - Runaway DJ and Events : At the end of the day, it's all about family. What a perfect ending to an amazing day! Thanks for letting us be a small part of it!

16 Comments to Sova Garden Wedding A Huge Success! (click "More" for pics):

Comments RSS
sport jackets on Thursday, August 03, 2017 11:24 PM
I am getting with this jnmentertainment blog about this makes it all worth while successful corporate. Thanks for making about money available formal wedding the looking gap family friend,thanks for sharing

Landscape Design Miami by Turftim Landscapes on Tuesday, March 05, 2019 5:50 AM
Congratulations for your great achievement!! I fond to view all the images, & images are so nice and beautiful.

rolex replica on Thursday, October 12, 2017 8:24 PM
good
Reply to comment

Kingsman Orange Velve on Thursday, November 09, 2017 1:41 AM
and simplicity is a key to success. One thing not to skimp on.all the rest will be done in a day, some things ball at our daughter's huge wedding, and also at our son's.

654 on Friday, December 22, 2017 3:00 AM
5646

uk on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 10:07 PM
Welcome! much obliged to you for welcoming me ideal here. i found such a great deal of exciting thoughts here. You're composing style could be spotless and i truly appreciate to perusing your posts. you have distributed article with splendidly

marvel jackets on Monday, May 28, 2018 3:00 AM
Great effort, very helpful information. A-2 aviator brown leather jacket , Baby driver cotton jacket.

the academicpapers on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 12:23 AM
I’d would rather use some together with the content in my weblog no matter whether you don’t mind. phd dissertation Writing Service

Economics Homework Help on Thursday, June 07, 2018 9:30 PM
Things Are Very Open And Intensely Clear Explanation Of Issues. Was Truly Information. Your Website Is Very Beneficial.

Online Matlab Programming on Thursday, June 07, 2018 11:37 PM
Thanks A Lot For The Post. It Has Helped Me Get Some Nice Ideas. I Hope I Will See Some Really Good Result Soon.

Make My Medical Thesis Writing Service on Friday, June 08, 2018 1:14 AM
I Personally Like Your Post; You Have Shared Good Insights And Experiences. Keep It Up.

company on Monday, July 30, 2018 6:13 AM
i am glad to read this

Traci Barry on Saturday, September 29, 2018 3:05 AM

Domi Jon on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 5:36 AM
It is interesting to read your blog post and I am going to share it with my friends. Herbew Fentos

star news on Saturday, July 13, 2019 1:44 AM
I quite like the many written content, I've got to declare my spouse and i loved, My spouse and i would really like more details relating to this specific, mainly because it is quite wonderful., Thanks a lot with regards to disclosing.

Audio Care on Thursday, October 17, 2019 6:38 AM
Great blog post. I have seen so many blog posts but this blog post is very compelling. To Get Channel music system School in Indore, Visit our website.